Friday, October 19, 2012

New Asian Village

New Asian Village Buffet




Very very delicious! We went along to the buffet serving and got our own little room of couches to sit in. The buffet was large and full of choices. All your favorite Indian menu items. I had tandoor chicken, rice, naan bread, butter chicken, potatoes, veggies and lots more. I had two servings and everything was delicious. Some things looked as though they might have been there for a while, and I often question the quality of buffet food. Some things were a bit oily then I would have liked. The desserts were only two choices, a mango custard and a sweet bread ball (obviously I've made those names up sorry!) and they were both great. The service was a bit strange. They didn't explain how things worked properly, and they cleaned the table off and brought the bill before we had a chance to even get to the desserts, then we couldn't find where the desserts were? I would certainly go back here.

Food quality and taste = 8 out of 10
Atmosphere and service = 8 out of 10

New Asian Village (Sask. Dr) on Urbanspoon