Saturday, October 20, 2012

Oil Lamp Greek





Delicious!! I've spent a lot of time in Greek restaurants in my life and this is a homey, fresh, traditional and delicious place to eat! Would definitely recommend this restaurant. 

The staff were friendly and served us quickly and diligently. We ordered a touch too much food because we wanted to try everything and we weren't disappointed by any of our choices. 

The saganaki was some of the richest and tastiest we have ever had, I would recommend eating it was slices of tomato. I asked for a plate of sliced tomatoes and they happily brought us a pile of them. Another greek restaurant in Edmonton refused to and said I would have to pay for a salad to do so?

The meat was well marinated and cooked perfectly, we often find  pork can be overcooked and dry but were thankful that it was not. 

Yes, I will be back! 

Food taste and quality: 10 out of 10
Atmosphere and service: 9 out of 10



Oil Lamp on Urbanspoon